CANNA Greenwall Special
CANNA Greenwall Special is a liquid, compound fertilizer with micronutrients, specially developed to keep all types of green walls, both at home and in the office, fresh green and beautifully blooming. Think of vertical gardens, greenwalls, living walls and edible walls. CANNA works exclusively with high-quality pure nutrients and chelates, which are immediately and completely available to the plant.
Vertical plant walls, also called greenwalls, are increasing in popularity. They are mainly seen in office and retail properties, but also in catering establishments and in people's homes. This is not only because of the pleasant, natural appearance of such a green painting, but also because plants have been shown to increase labor productivity, reduce stress, improve air quality and provide heat and sound insulation.
CANNA Greenwall Special is a liquid, compound fertilizer with micronutrients, specially developed to keep all types of green walls, fresh green and beautifully blooming.
VVertical plant wall, how do you do that?
Many plants that are sold as houseplants are in principle also suitable for use in a vertical wall. Which plants are chosen for which wall and in which combination depends, among other things, on the following factors:
• location of the wall
• a lot or little light
• the ambient temperature
• system and method of watering
• the humidity of the wall
• the size of the wall
Location of the wall
The plants chosen must be able to grow under the conditions of the wall. Indoors, light is often the limiting factor. Because the proportion of plant families that thrive under low-light conditions is small, the choice of wall plants is greater when additional lighting is used. Even walls near a window usually need to be lit for that reason.
When working with a large wall, there will be differences within the wall in the conditions mentioned. For example, plants at the top of the wall often get more light. Depending on the type of irrigation system, the plants lower on the wall often receive more water. At the top, the wall can even dry up between turns.
Vertical wall systems
The plants in a green wall can be grown on different media. Rock wool, clay granules, soil mixes, coconut substrates and mats can be used for this. Connect the system to a nutrient reservoir to automatically regulate watering.
Good design and maintenance can prevent downtime. It also helps if the growing conditions of the plants are on the border of sub-optimal, so that the plants grow less quickly and are more resistant to fluctuations. Leaf picking and pruning of plants that threaten to become too large are also part of the standard maintenance, and must be carried out every 3 months. This keeps the wall looking nice and it can last for years.
• Shake well before use.
• Add 2 to 4 ml of Greenwall Special per liter of water.
• Do not use other fertilizers, such as fertilizer granules, simultaneously in the root environment of your plants.
• For green walls that are connected to a nutrient reservoir, it is advisable to change the entire contents of the reservoir regularly – at least once every two weeks. This is to make sure that the plants get the right nutrients.
• Keep bottles hermetically sealed.
• Keep only in the original packaging.
• Protect from heat, frost and direct sunlight.
• Recommended storage temperature 10-30°C.
• The packaging is made of 100% recyclable polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free).
• Causes skin irritation.
• Causes serious eye irritation.
• Keep out of reach of children.